Black Olmec and Huastec Roosters FREE!!

grammanenan

Songster
Mar 28, 2011
I have 2 gorgeous black and copper colored Pure Olmec and Pure Huastec Roosters that need a new home ASAP or I will have to resort to Craigslist - they are perfect, no violent behavior - it is just a lack of hens that causes the problems with 5 roosters and pullets free ranging together, I have sold all of my hens but one in preparation for next year. I may have to give them away locally - so sad, because they will probably become supper... in NW lower Michigan, near Cadillac, Ludington, Traverse City area... PM me...

EggheadWI

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 20, 2014
Southeastern WI
So close.... but Lake Michigan is in the way. I'm in SE WI. If there's a way to meet in the middle -- Chicago? -- I would take them. They'd be free range but cooped at night. Lots of ladies for them too.

grammanenan

Songster
Mar 28, 2011
These guys would make a great addition to an Easter Egger flock, the Olmec was hatched from a blue egg and the Huastec a green egg. Both are black skinned, with beetle green shine in the black feathers and a special kind of coppery red . The Olmec is fully bearded and has a crown type comb, so beautiful with the feathers sticking straight out all around the head. They just came of age in the last week and are terrorizing the yard - they need some girls of their own
barnie.gif

grammanenan

Songster
Mar 28, 2011
I have a couple more Olmec growing out, if FL person doesn't take them I may ship. I think a pair.

Top Bottom