Black or Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs 12+

Rooster1918

In the Brooder
Mar 4, 2015
I have Black and Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. I usually see a dozen of one color but from time to time I am able to sell a mixed dozen. If interested please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Blacks and Lavender are kept in separate pens from each other.

Ameraucana chickens are very cool tempered chickens who lay a gorgeous blue egg.
My laying birds where purchased as chicks directly from John Blehm, one of the most well known and respected breeders of Ameraucanas. These birds would be perfect for those of you wanting high quality birds for show, or looking to start a breeding flock of your own. I have tested for fertility and have a very high hatch rate.

When shipping I wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap, and pack the box carefully to increase the chance that the eggs do not break. Each box is labeled with a fragile sticker. However, once the eggs are given to the Post Office I have no control over how the eggs are handled and no refunds will be provided.

Eggs are $25 and we will provide 12 + eggs (we include a few extra eggs) to increase the likelihood that you are able to hatch out as many chicks as possible.

Shipping is extra and since the further the eggs ship the more expensive it is we cannot predict the cost of shipping.
We do offer pickup for anyone wanting to pick up the eggs from us in Lapeer, MI to avoid shipping costs.

If you are interest please PM me with which color you want and your mailing address and I will tell you the next shipping date I have available and the total costs. A date is not held until I have received your payment.

We ship on Monday each week. Here is our current schedule

April 20th
Lav - available
Black - available

April 27th
Lav - available
Black - available

Thanks
Rooster1918

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom