Black or Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs 12+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Rooster1918, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Rooster1918

Rooster1918 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2015
    I have Black and Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. I usually see a dozen of one color but from time to time I am able to sell a mixed dozen. If interested please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Blacks and Lavender are kept in separate pens from each other.

Ameraucana chickens are very cool tempered chickens who lay a gorgeous blue egg.
    My laying birds where purchased as chicks directly from John Blehm, one of the most well known and respected breeders of Ameraucanas. These birds would be perfect for those of you wanting high quality birds for show, or looking to start a breeding flock of your own. I have tested for fertility and have a very high hatch rate.

When shipping I wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap, and pack the box carefully to increase the chance that the eggs do not break. Each box is labeled with a fragile sticker. However, once the eggs are given to the Post Office I have no control over how the eggs are handled and no refunds will be provided.

Eggs are $25 and we will provide 12 + eggs (we include a few extra eggs) to increase the likelihood that you are able to hatch out as many chicks as possible.

Shipping is extra and since the further the eggs ship the more expensive it is we cannot predict the cost of shipping.
    We do offer pickup for anyone wanting to pick up the eggs from us in Lapeer, MI to avoid shipping costs.

If you are interest please PM me with which color you want and your mailing address and I will tell you the next shipping date I have available and the total costs. A date is not held until I have received your payment.

We ship on Monday each week. Here is our current schedule

April 20th
    Lav - available
    Black - available

April 27th
    Lav - available
    Black - available

Thanks
    Rooster1918

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  2. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Sold pm sent will need Shipping send me a total and PayPal address

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  3. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    I work Midnight so if you send the info I will pay around 8 am

4. bosingleton

bosingleton Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2013
    East Texas
    My Coop
    Do you have black and lavender running together? Or do you have lavender to lavender pens?

5. Rooster1918

Rooster1918 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2015
    My blacks and lavenders are in separate pens to ensure no cross breeding.

6. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    were you able to get the shipping info ?

7. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Put me down for the 23rd. Pm me your PayPal addy. Thanks

8. spence brantley

spence brantley New Egg

Mar 26, 2015
    put me down for the 20th of April. I would like a mix of the colors if possible. email me price and paypal address.

9. UniqueChickens

UniqueChickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2015
    Rooster1918 I would like 6 black and 6 gray for the ship date of April 20th. PM me your pay pal info thanks

10. Deanie246

Deanie246 New Egg

Mar 11, 2015
    Just checking in with you to see when my eggs will ship. I'm really excited. Thank you, Dean

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by