Black or Lavender Orps

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heyjude1, Jan 25, 2011.

1. heyjude1

heyjude1 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 15, 2011
    tennessee
    Am looking for black or lavender orp cockerals or rooster- I also would like to add a couple of hens to my flock. I could also use a Buff rooster as I just lost mine. I already have Buff orp hens and a few Speckled sussex.
    Right now, I have no roosters and desperately am in need.FOUND SOME AND PURCHASED-THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have a lavender orpington Rooster $25

3. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    I have a Black cockerel available, he is one of Bama's big boys. He is almost 10 months old and looking for his own flock. [​IMG]

Also have a few lavender orp chicks too!

I am just over in NC, pm me if interested.

[​IMG]

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can help you with Lavendar Orpington, Buff Orpington roosters (and one Young Speckled sussex cockeral - not crowing...

Please pm me if you are interested. I don't ship, but if you are coming to the Newnan Georgia poultry show in February, we're not far from Newnan.

Thanks and have a blessed evening, Nancy....

http://freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/

5. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    oh oh oh, when you comming toward south georgia, he is gorgeous, I want him, lord let me call the bus station and see how much a ticket for him would be, darn they don't do animals no more, dang it, dang it dang it, hey do you have any of his eggs for sale say about 6 or want to swap out some eggs, I need a roo just like him, gosh he is gorgeous, how much do you want for him?? My friend Cathy told me to look out for one to put with my lavenders that are going in incubator tomorrow.

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by