1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Orpington eggs for sale in Al Ship Sat

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Mar 4, 2009.

1. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Dangit--I JUST filled my incubator, and I really, really want some of your eggs!

2. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I just got some of these eggs and even though someone in the PO played kick boxing only one egg was craked, packaged very welll and tons of extras, I almost did not have enough room..lol. not that Im complaining.

Thanks again

3. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I'm so glad they made it okay.
    Ninja, i will keep offering as long as i have some available. I had one hen go broody on me yesterday. I have got to move her today.

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Julie, My incubator is full right now. (Hatching geese) Is there any way I could reserve eggs for 2 weeks from now?

5. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    MissPrissy has given in to temptation. [​IMG]

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Why do you have to do these things to me Julie? I can't POSSIBLY add more eggs to the already enormous hatch I am starting this week. DW would make me sleep in the chicken coop I'm building.

Anyone who is interested in these eggs will be treated right. I have two pullets I kept from my last hatch from BamaChicken that are HUGE! They are bigger than most of my year old hens and haven't even started laying yet. Definitely exhibition size. She does a great job of packaging the eggs also. No breaks or cracks and excellent fertility. [​IMG]

7. paulray2

paulray2 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 17, 2008
    Sold

8. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks Paulray2. I will ship sat morning

9. paulray2

paulray2 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 17, 2008
    You are very welcome. I look forward to receiving the eggs and getting them hatched.

Thanks Again
    Amy Thompson

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by