1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Polish House Bunny (neutered)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by countyroad1330, Dec 22, 2008.

1. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I have a small, sweet house bunny for sale. He is a black Polish, about a year old. He is full grown and only weighs 2-3 pounds. He's very smart, loves to be pet, litter trained, and will go outside on a bunny leash. He's been neutered, so he's not aggressive or smelly. I'm selling him with an indoor cage that includes a small house, water bottle, feeder, litter box, and a few toys. He requires attention and play time, and I'm hardly ever home enough to give him that. Would make a great Christmas present! Please give him a good home!

[​IMG]

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I would snatch him up in a minute if you were closer. I sure hope you find a good home for him.

3. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Oh, that is a beautiful bunny!!! Someone is going to love that boy! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by