Black Sex-Link. Boy or girl?

cute little girl
smile.png

Wow, you know that for sure?

These pictures are of her weeks back. I could get some more today!
100% sure its a girl..

first because Black Sexlinks boys are Barred, which she is not. she is mostly black..

this is how Black Sexlinks are created. RIR rooster mated to Bared Rock hens. pullets will hatch black and males will hatch black with a headspot. females will be mostly black and males will be mostly barred with some color(gold) leaking when adults

100% sure its a girl..

first because Black Sexlinks boys are Barred, which she is not. she is mostly black..

this is how Black Sexlinks are created. RIR rooster mated to Bared Rock hens. pullets will hatch black and males will hatch black with a headspot. females will be mostly black and males will be mostly barred with some color(gold) leaking when adults

Thanks......but I don't have a Plymouth rock.LOL.

She just looked like Black Sex-Link.

She could have these things in her. Araucana( hen ), Langshan( hen ), RIR ( rooster ), OEG ( rooster ), WLH bantam ( I think that's what it is ).

Thanks......but I don't have a Plymouth rock.LOL.

She just looked like Black Sex-Link.

She could have these things in her. Araucana( hen ), Langshan( hen ), RIR ( rooster ), OEG ( rooster ), WLH bantam ( I think that's what it is ).
oh I thought she was a black sexlink pullet.....having said that, that bird is a pullet. just look how dark and small her comb looks, boys will have redder larger combs at that age

Edit. she seem to be sired by the RIR rooster and Langshan Hen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom