Black Silkie cockeral

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by maybejoey, Sep 29, 2011.

1. maybejoey

maybejoey got chickenidous?

I am selling the most awesome black silkie cockeral ever. Cannot keep with our chickens anymore because I already have two roosters. Would love for someone to buy off of BYC because if they say they arnt going to eat him they mean it. Pickup only. If you promise not to eat him you can have him for free. He is only 5 months old, has all shots and I bought him from IFA.

I will post picture below.

2. maybejoey

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    He's a pretty fella though I wish I was closer so I can take him in and he'll be for breeding or show

4. maybejoey

Quote:How far could you drive? I might be able to meet you somewhere.[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
  5. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I live in Houston, TX though I don't know if your place is far from where I'm at

6. maybejoey

Never mind. Just realized how far that is away. But if you know anyone closer who would be willing to take him please tell me about it. [​IMG]
    Oh and I live in Utah.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  7. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Sheesh too far but I hope he goes to the right home soon

8. maybejoey

thankyou. [​IMG]

9. maybejoey

I guess no one wants him/or no one is close enough to come and get him. I will have to find some other way to give hima good home.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by