Black Silkie Roo+4 hens forsale or trade Michigan

Faithfarm

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 10, 2008
Alger,MI
Hi all,
We have decided to sell out of Silkies. We have one black roo and 2 black hens also 2 white hens. Roo is last years hatch hens are 2 years + old but still lay. They are all very sweet. I was thinking $15.00 for all. I might be willing to trade. Tell me what you got. I live in north central lower Michigan.

i'm sorry guys but i have to jump on this, no one else has a black roo, if your willing to save it i can give you money now to pay for it, and then as soon as i get my payments in paypal, i could pay for it to be shipped, if your ok with that of course, otherwise i know he'll find a wonderful home

How far is Algers from Milan? Im interested in your silkies!
big_smile.png
Oh I could trade you a Turken hen and Rooster-I know the one is a rooster and the other hatched at the same time doesnt have a waddles

Last edited:
Hi,
I really dont want to ship sorry I should have said so in my ad. I am about halfway between West Branch and Gladwin about a hour north of Midland.
Cindy

Hi,

Yes there still here. I have a few people interested. They really need to go so my husband say first one here get them.
My husband works in the Roscommon area that is halfway between Grayling and Houghton lake he could take them to Roscommon area.
For $15.00 I can't deliver them so they would have to be pick up in Alger or Roscommon.

Sorry I cant hold them.
I feel so mean :/but the price of gas for my mini van is awful :(so I stay around home most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom