Black Silkie Roo

portianaomi

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 20, 2009
West Sacramento
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am new to the Forum and didn't see where to post otherwise.

We bought a chick from a feed store that said all of their chicks were hens, but our 5 month old black silkie bantam, Shiva, started crowing a couple of days ago. We cannot have roosters in West Sacramento, and even if we could, we wouldn't want our neighbors to be bothered.
I'm looking for a very nice person in the area that would love to have Shiva as a pet and not for dinner. He is very sweet and will eat from your hand and also very handsome. I'd also like to be able to bring him to his new home to make sure that he is going to be comfortable. I’d also be willing to bring him with a bag of food. If you or someone you know in the Sacramento area has a place for Shiva, please let me know. Here are some pictures:
43270_102009_shiva3.jpg

43270_102009_shiva2.jpg

43270_102009_shiva.jpg

Thanks.

~Portia~

Unfortunately, most feed stores that order bantams get them as straight runs. I hope somebody will give him a great home.

ETA: Try putting ads like this in the Buy/Sale/Trade section.

Last edited:
hello i would love to adopt your precious silkie. i live in sacramento, bradshaw area, and would be willing to go pick him up.

Back
Top Bottom