1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Silkied Serama pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ok_Junebug, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Ok_Junebug

Ok_Junebug Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2009
    Moore, Ok.
    Black Silkied Serama pair, approximately 8 months old. Proven pair. Hen is laying now. Cock weighs 15 oz., pullet is 12. oz. Offered as pet/breeding stock. These are closely related to birds I am currently showing. I have several additional birds for sale and can combine cost on shipping.
    [​IMG]

2. acme

acme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Will you have any SQ. birds up for auction anytime soon? Also if you do would it be pairs or individuals? Looking forshow pullet. [​IMG]

3. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Gorgeous! I'm trying not to bid! I just love the silkieds I got from you earlier this month!!! Whoever wins these is going to be lucky!

4. Ok_Junebug

Dec 5, 2009
    Moore, Ok.
    Quote:This is my first time to try the auction route. I'll think about it. I need to see how well things sell. I'm trying to make room to keep more of my better quality birds. Thanks for asking.

5. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    nice pair, good price, ive seen some of June's showbirds, line breeding their close relatives will reproduce better quality birds within 2-3 generations

6. Ok_Junebug

Dec 5, 2009
    Moore, Ok.
    Quote:Thanks for the kind words, Austin. I would keep them ALL, but somebody HAS to go. I have little ones coming up everywhere and NO PLACE TO PUT THEM!

7. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    [​IMG]

8. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Quote:Thanks for the kind words, Austin. I would keep them ALL, but somebody HAS to go. I have little ones coming up everywhere and NO PLACE TO PUT THEM!

i totally understand, lol, the second you get all the ones you had for sale sold, you turn around and you have just as many birds as before, just as many mouths to feed and cages to clean, im constantly selling and rehoming. only breed from a select few birds, yet they multiply TOO fast

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by