Black, Silver,Blue Cuckoo MARANS and BLRW for sale9( new pictures)

bumblebeehillschickenfarm

Songster
11 Years
Mar 8, 2008
maryland
Hi ALL
Just wanted to let everyone know that i have picture of my birds on my new web site. Let me know what you think and please be kind as i did this myself. There are still some mistakes and my brain is fried learning how to do this in 2 days. My help didnt come through .So if you are interested in my birds just PM me with what you want and how many. Also leave name and number so i can contact you when your order comes up. All chicks will be sent when weather warms up. My web site is http://collinsm616.webs.com/
Also other birds for sale in spring Thanks for looking,
Mike

Last edited:
WOW those are stunning birds! I PMed you about BLRW and SLW and also Marans pullets in fall or late summer.

Henry

Hi Henery'
Glad you like my birds. I was looking at your website and i feel so bad yours looks great and mine looks like crap compared to yours i really need help. Going over to neighbors and going to grab him and set on him to he helps me.
lol.png
caf.gif
I cant even get smilies to work

Are you sexing any of the chicks, or just straight run? Birds look beautiful! I'd order eggs, unless you were sexing, in which case I might snap up some pullets . . . .

Hi Chickiebaby'
All birds will be strait run. I will not sex chicks I dont know anyone who wants to buy just roosters and i dont want to kill males for no reason.

Hi WiseChicks'
I will have chicks for sale as soon as weather warms. I would say at least a month or more as next week calling for single digits can you say cold:barnie

Where in Maryland are you located? My son goes out to DC to visit his dad on a regular basis..... maybe he could pick up some BLRW!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom