Black & Splash Orpington Chicks....and a Meg Baby, too (PICS)

Quote:
ENABLER ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Gee Steph... I'm going down to Cyn's midmonthish to pick up the barred babys, a barred rock and some dels... From Kingston/Knoxville. I would probably NOT find it a terrible hardship to be carrying a few more chicks back with me... Which would probably, at some point, bring them very near to you.... Darn. Then it'd be, well, POSSIBLE, that I might be able to pull off the freeway long enough to drop off the extras.

Which would mean that those babies could indeed be in your home with very little trouble.

As far as adding chicks or chickens and having a sig other. Don't ask, don't tell, mostly they won't notice.

I like Meg's babies... I kinda hope there's at least one in the hatcher.
wink.png

fl.gif

I really wish you were my neighbor!!!

I bet you'll have at least one of hers in the hatcher. For a short time before I removed her from Suede's group, her eggs and the others would look quite similar. Her kids should be very strong and BIG.

Quote:
Thank you! I'm partial to her myself.
I'll miss these little Orps when they leave in a couple of hours with one of our members, but hopefully, Dusty won't be too upset since she'll still have two with her. Then in a couple weeks, by the time Cher gets here, she may be ready to be childfree.

Quote:
Thank you! I'm partial to her myself.

Funny how some of them strike us so much more than others. Some just are characters as well as beautiful.

On a completely off topic observation - who ORDERED the snow - CUZ I DIDN'T!!! Ick.

I think Meg's babies are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom