1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Split To Lavender 50% English Orpington Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lots A Cluckin, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Lots A Cluckin

Lots A Cluckin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    I currently have 17 eggs from my Lavender Orpington hens who have been bred to a 100% English Black Orpington rooster.

I am getting 3-4 eggs each day from my 6 girls. These eggs need to be shipped out by Monday or Tuesday!

I am offering these eggs for a lower price just because I need them gone! My bator is full and I really don't want to put these in the fridge!

Due to the cold temps I will only ship to a select few warmer states: TN, TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, SC,

My offers:

The 17 eggs I have now plus whatever I get between now and the shipping day (I am expecting to have 24+ eggs buy the 10th) for $108! including shipping!

Or if you dont want to buy that many I will offer 10+ eggs for $50 That also includes shipping!

I can also add a 72 hr. heat pack for $5 to keep the eggs from getting too cold!

NPIP # 63-460

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  2. Theapplechicks

Theapplechicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    what color does that produce?

3. Lots A Cluckin

Lots A Cluckin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    Chicks will be solid black but all will carry one copy of the lavender gene!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by