Okay--looked at several posts & lots of other photos...What do you guys think about the black splotches on his comb? Here's the details--eating, drinking, defecating, breeding are all normal. Acts perfectly fine with no weezing, sneezing, etc. The only thing I have noticed is that he shakes his head--like he's trying to sling water out of his ear or something. I noticed this last year and was keeping a close eye on him, but NO other sympton came up. Mites?? I figure if it was any kind of pox or favus, it would have either passed by now or there would be plenty of other symptoms. If you think mites, I do not use any kind of "toxic poison" on my flock, and I really don't want to start now. Does anyone know of a "homeopathic" type natural remedy?? I'm considering selling this cock, so I need to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!