BLACK STAR TAIL FEATHERS?**PICS**

tortega18

Chirping
Feb 21, 2016
Florida
frow.gif
hi guys!

So the pictures that you see below is of my Black Star. I got her maybe three weeks ago and i noticed immediately that she was sick. Panting, rattles in her lungs, sneezing, and runny nose. So fast forward three weeks and it looks like she is back to normal. No runny nose, no rattles or sneezing. So my questions is, is her tail feathers normal looking? My other two hens tails go straight into the air and almost form a 90 degree angle thats how high up they are, The Black Star's tail is not up or down its in the middle. is this normal?
Also, probably the second week i noticed that her comb started turning black on the top and base. Ive read it could be of respiratory or cardiac issues. If it is respiratory related how can i treat that? I dont have a vet nearby so i really hope its not cardiac! any tips? Advice? *** IN THE PIC IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS WEARING A WHITE CROWN BUT THAT IS JUST THE FLASH, HER HEAD IS ALL BLACK IN PERSON**

(Culling is not an option, i dont have a rooster so no selling of fertile eggs or chicks going on here) THANKS!!

Her tail is fine.

She looks like her comb is blood stained.

I have bee researching,hearing things,and it says that if you give your bird saukraut,it should be healed in within a week or less.

Back
Top Bottom