1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black Tailed White Japanese In McAlester Ok

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mcfarlandteresa, Jan 20, 2009.

1. mcfarlandteresa

mcfarlandteresa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    McAlester, Oklahoma
    I have a pair of Black Tailed White Japenese for sale and Silver Duckwing Old English Game and his girlfriend. I do not know what she is but have included pics for everyone to see. Wanting $15 for each pair. Or willing to trade for other chicks or chickens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] This one has something wrong with his eye. Don't know if it's an infection or where he taught another hen a lesson. No discharge or anything just swollen.

2. chickieboy

chickieboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    broken bow
    he might have a cold

3. tractornut1

tractornut1 New Egg

Nov 13, 2008
    do you have a number i could call you to talk about the chicks? or you could call me at (405) 614-3994.

4. mcfarlandteresa

mcfarlandteresa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    McAlester, Oklahoma
    My little game rooster is feeling much better. I think the hen that he put in her place got him in the but it looks so much better now. Open fully and looks good!! I'm still astounded that that little ol rooster showed that big hen who's boss in his area!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by