Black turkey hen + Budapest pigeon for sale - NJ

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I have a black turkey hen I would like to sell. She is maybe two years old, still lays and is very beautiful. She is black with a little bit of brown. I hatched her from an egg and I believe she is half slate, half naragansett. She will sometimes come for treats, but with some time she could be very friendly!

I would like to get $25 for her, but give me an offer and I will definitely consider! I am located in Northern NJ; Hope to be exact. I don't get out of school until May 5th, so you would have to come pick up after then. Just let me know if you are interested!

I also have a budapest pigeon I would like to sell. He's of show quality parents and an excellent, excellent bird. I believe it is a male. I'm not yet set on a price, but I paid $150 for the parents. I will probably end up asking around $25 - $30, but if you are interested in him also, just give me an offer. I need to move both of these out of my coops for the summer!

n713083084_460117_5809.jpg

(I forget if this is the actual pigeon I'm selling or his father. They both look the same)
n713083084_153576_4201.jpg

Edit: Come on, no one is interested? LOL

Last edited:
I'll bump this up one more time. If you are interested, give me an offer! Otherwise I will just wait a few weeks and repost.

Back
Top Bottom