Black/White Bearded Silkie Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from our black pen and white pen. We do show our silkies and have had many BV's and RV's in sanctioned shows. In our black pen are 8 gorgeous very black girls and we have 2 striking boys that court them. We have had 100% fertility from this pen in our incubators. In the white pen is an exceptional white boy with 3 lovely girls. Two of the girls is this pen have had wins at sanctioned shows here.

Pics below are of our breeders and some of the juveniles that they have produced this year. The picture at the top of the page is a pullet that was sold to Feather Leg Farm as a 2 week old chick and hatched from out black flock.

We are NPIP certified. By bidding on this auction, you affirm that you understand that we cannot guarantee your hatch rate, nor the condition in which the eggs will arrive to you. Because an egg is "clear" does not mean that it is not a fertile egg. We are running 100% fertility in the white and black pens. We do an excellent job of packing the eggs to assure that they will reach you in the best possible condition. We will add ice packs if you would like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I have some of Judy's blacks and you will not be dissapointed. GREAT Great GrEaT. Did you get the part about them being great? Hi Judy hope you are staying cool down there.

3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Your gonna make me bid because I have been looking for some super nice blacks. WHY YOU DO ME THIS WAY? [​IMG] I'm gonna bid, and then I'm gonna get sick because it's way to hot to put them outside, and I have to pull out my inhalers when they stay in the house too long.

4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Your blacks are gorgeous. I would love to buy some from you once it cools off a little. I am near Jacksonville FL.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  5. ChickenCrazed

ChickenCrazed Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2009
    Indiana
    When will these eggs be shipped? Thank you!

6. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Oh Judy - the one that got away [​IMG] Remind me again I should never sell 2 week old chicks!

7. StrayMagnet

StrayMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    NO TEASING ME !!! I soo want to hatch silkies!!! and hand raise some baby's but I have no incubator yet. and it's august and I dont see me having the money for one till november [​IMG]

ah well Mabey in the spring

8. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Karen...I KNOW!! I've learned my lesson for sure!! Congratulations to Cheyenne Plummer for raising this gorgeous girl. [​IMG]

9. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    They are ready to ship tomorrow and should arrive on Monday. I could add more blacks...or whites...if anyone would prefer one or the other. Whatever the girls laid today....

10. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Flgardengirl...I have some nice juveniles that are 3-5 months old in black and white. I'll be hatching everything that is laid in October and November so I will only be selling hatching eggs through the first week of September.

When the weather is cooler, some of the juveniles will be posted for sale. I have 5 gorgeous black cockerels that are already dancing and should be breeding within the next 2 months.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by