blackberries.. poop *crackberry*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, May 27, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    does anyone else have issues with their blackberry? i have a pearl and lately i've been having problems sending pictures, receiving pictures, deleting messages before i can even read them and also on it's own. what the heck this phone was like 300 bucks!! i begged my mom to get it for me for christmas lol. i've taken it in once and of course the phone was fine when i took it so they didn't do anything. i just took the battery, sim card and memory card out for like 10 mins (good thing no one ever calls or texts me [​IMG] ) and it seems to be doing okay now.

anyone else??

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  2. BarredBuff

BarredBuff Songster 8 Years

Dec 6, 2009
    I thought you were talking about the actual fruit.[​IMG]

3. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Songster

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    I , too, thought you were talking about the fruit...and umm...poop...lol

Do you turn it off regularly and also take the battery out? When I had mine.... I was told to do that so that it may update itself....

4. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol [​IMG]

yesss i took the battery out, the sim card out, and the memory card! i guess i should do it more often lol. i will try that. it did it again a little bit ago [​IMG] i was never told to do that.

5. Miss Red

Miss Red Songster

Apr 26, 2010
    Trinity, Texas
    The only problem I have with mine is the "p" key is stuck and takes a minute to work, and the scroller gets stuck aaallllll the time.

6. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    my old one had that problem. i took it in once and the man tried to fix it, but it wasn't working. he said they new balls cost like 20-30 bucks. i was like awe mannnnn. he said well don't tell anyone. he switched mine with his and said he gets them for free. sooooo i didn't tell you! hahaha but it was nice of him.

7. Miss Red

Miss Red Songster

Apr 26, 2010
    Trinity, Texas
    I figured out how to clean mine... I drop it in the dirt often, and it has to be done almost weekly. Its free too! Just pop it off from the top, the scroller has four pieces on the outside to turn it they get junk on them.

As for the picture thing, when mine was doing it they said it was an internal thing and I had to shovel up 50 bucks for a new one. No amount of turning off/etc would help.

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol i will remember that when my scroll ball quits working. i haven't been eating greesy food and using my phone though lol

ugh.. did you have issues with it deleting all your messages?? like sometimes before you can even read them?

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Change the title to crackberry and everyone will know what you are talking about.

10. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:haha done! thanks for the tip

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: