Blah...parking citations

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I was soo annoyed earlier. I wasn't having the best day and this just threw me over the edge!

I had received a parking citation a few weeks ago and it was completely my fault. I hadn't put my parking sticker on the car and the campus guest pass had expired. So I paid that, even though the police officer who gave it did not document it correctly, which messed everything up today!

So today I go to the Bursar's office to put more money in my account for food and what not. While there, the lady tells me I have another parking citation for $25. I hadn't received anything on my car and I had no idea. So I called my dad, who thought I hadn't paid the first one, as he saw it on my account as well. I explained and he said to go to the police station. I ran down there and the citation officer kept trying to tell me the one I paid was the ticket I had never received. I had the receipt, so I knew exactly which ticket I had paid. The dates on the tickets were all messed up and the guest pass I had in the van (the car that this citation was for) was up to date. At first she didn't have the first citationa nd had to go back searching for it. By this time my face was completely red and I was getting angry. This lady just kept saying she wasn't responsible for what the police officers did, she just recorded things. She said I would have to go back and argue the ticket online. I began sweating, but I guess she thought I may have been crying LOL. Finally, after about 15 minutes of trying to understand the situation, she decided to get rid of the $25 citation. So at least the problem was solved in the end, but what a hassle!

Now I'm afraid to park anywhere on campus. It's not clearly marked where you can and can't park! I think my dad is going to get me a PBA shield for my vehicle window so they leave me alone! LOL

Back
Top Bottom