Blanket for New Baby Hadassah (PIX)

rebbetzin

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 4, 2008
Tucson AZ
I am such a procrastinator!! Weeks ago, when I found out the baby was to be a girl for sure... I bought all the things needed to make this blanket. I finally put it together on Friday! The baby is now two weeks old! Better late than never I suppose!

I think it is cute, if I do say so my own self!
It is a fleece fabric, nice and soft and warm.
2011Fosterbabyblanket004email.jpg

And I found a perfect gift bag for it! Too bad the store didn't have hot pink and lime green tissue paper!

2011Fosterbabyblanket001giftbag.jpg

Quote:
No, for a new baby in the congregation. I got to attend her home birth!!

She is a big two weeks old now!!

Hadassah0neweek.jpg

Quote:
Oh my!! I find girl things so much easier to make. Though Joann's had some cute fabrics that would work for boys. I just like making "frilly, girly things" more. I do make things for the boys, but it takes me longer to come up with ideas.

Quote:
Oh my!! I find girl things so much easier to make. Though Joann's had some cute fabrics that would work for boys. I just like making "frilly, girly things" more. I do make things for the boys, but it takes me longer to come up with ideas.

Not me. I was the last girl born in the family and I am pushing 50. I think I would be confused if they were girls.

Quote:

Not me. I was the last girl born in the family and I am pushing 50. I think I would be confused if they were girls.

Next time I need some ideas, I know who to contact!!

Back
Top Bottom