Blasted cats

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by PaulaSB12, May 14, 2011.

1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    I went shopping leaving three trays of seedlings, melons, tomatoes and peppers when I got back all the nice labels identifying which types of melon tomatoes and peppers they where where now decorating the floor with a happy contented (vet expensive) tabby cat playing with them. They where everywhere, the only redeming factor is the seedlings are still healthy but they are all now mystery ones until they grow bigger. Are my cats deliberaty trying to send me round the bend?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

You can't win against cats.
    Just get up walk around that bend and learn to live there. It's not such a bad place to be. [​IMG]

Imp- owned by 6 cats

3. jennh

jennh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] for cats!!! I have two 10 mo old sister "kittens"? and one Himmy going on 20 next month!

4. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Impy is right. It's not a bad world to live in. You just have to be fairly philosophical about such things.
    The kitty was:
    A)saving you money on cat toys.
    B) Making your life more interesting by shuffling the seedlings. Think of it as a type of feline game show.
    C) Amusing and entertaining himself
    D) Testing your blood pressure for you. Cats are very sensitive to medical needs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by