BLAZING FIRE (A Dragon RP) #2

Pics

Alyssa-Bee

Phoenix
Mar 27, 2020
Vermont
Welcome to the Blazing Fire Dragon Role Play!!!

Anyone with any amount role play experience can join this RP, as long as you follow the rules to the best of your ability.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RULES:

1) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

2) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

3) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

4) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

5) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(You MUST follow all the rules! It will make the RP smoother, and overall a more inviting place to be.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The long length of this first post isn't because the RP is very complicated but because I wan't to eliminate any confusion or questions.

Description:

This is a dragon RP (Role Play). In this RP, there will be one wing of dragons(A wing is the dragon equivalent to a pack), called the "Blazing Wing".

RANKS:

Leaders: There are two leaders in the Blazing wing! (One who I will create) The two leaders are mates. The leaders are the rulers of the whole wing, and demand respect from all the lower rankers. They are practically the 'alphas' of the Blazing wing. All other 'wing-mates' (besides the other leader) must follow their every command, or they risk being demoted to a lower rank, or even banished from the wing, altogether, to live as an outcast. Leaders have the power to banish, and accept new dragons into and from the wing, as well as demoting and promoting them through the ranks.

Betas: There are at most four betas! Betas are second in command, and will help the leaders come to decisions when asked. If there are no leaders available(if the leaders are busy and away from camp in the RP), the four betas will become fully in charge until the leaders return. Betas have permission to command any lower ranking dragons, unless a leader has given a different order, or advised against it. A leader's orders must always come first. All lower rankers are expected to show respect to all four of the betas. Betas can not banish, accept, promote, or demote any wing mates without a leader's specific permission. (Unless there is an emergency, and the leaders are gone... everything is really up to the RPed character.) Although being a beta is an honor, they still must respect and obey their leaders.

Middle Rankers: The majority of the dragons will be middle rankers, so there is no number limit. These dragons must obey and submit to all higher ranking dragons(leaders and betas). These dragons will be responsible for patrolling the Blazing wing's territory, and making sure no outcasts or unwelcome visitors are anywhere in sight. They will also do the majority of hunting, and altogether, the most tasks.

Fledglings: Fledglings are practically dragon teenagers. Once a fledgling, the young dragon will start to accompany the middle rankers(and/or betas and leaders), on the tasks a middle ranker is responsible for, and even start learning to fly. They will also be expected to learn to respect all higher rankers. Once the leaders believe that a fledgling is ready for a full rank, they will become a middle ranker.

Hatchlings: As soon as a dragon hatches, it will be considered a hatchling. Hatchlings can't fly(Their wings are too weak and flimsy), and are played with and pampered by all other dragons. Everyone else should put hatchlings before themselves, for they are the future of the wing.

Omegas: We will start out with (at most), two omegas. Omegas should not be respected by anyone, and must submit and obey everyone else in the wing. In fact, other dragons are sometimes even encouraged to take their anger out on these underdogs. If anyone else in the wing hurts an omega, that dragon will most likely, not be punished, unless it results with the omega's death. (Remember, nobody can injure or kill anyone's character without special permission from the character's owner.) Omegas are the lowest rank, and are only allowed to eat if told so. Of course, this results in most omegas being weaker, and/or thin.

Outcasts: Outcasts are dragons that do not live in a wing. I would prefer no more than 5 outcasts to start in this RP. Most outcasts are a result of being banished from their wing(whether it was their father, or their father's mother, etc, who was banished from a wing, and the family just kept living as outcasts), which gives these dragons a bad reputation. (because, well, if someone kicked them out of their wing, they must have done something bad.) Although, another reason could be that the dragon purposefully left the wing(maybe because their wing somehow died, or they thought it corrupt). Outcasts are not wanted on a wing's territory, but are sometimes accepted on the occasion that an outcast decides to join the wing.

All the dragons in the Blazing wing sleep in a cave. Almost every rank will sleep in a different room in the cave, though. (Both leaders sleep in the leaders' room in the cave network. All four betas will sleep in the betas' room. All the middle rankers will sleep in the largest cavern. The fledglings sleep with the middle rankers in the largest cavern. The hatchlings sleep in a dome shaped room with the not-yet-hatched eggs. Omegas sleep together in a small dug out.) However, the dragons spend most of their time outside, and only enter the cave for shelter, or to sleep.

Outside the cave is what the dragons call their 'camp'. The Blazing wing's camp is a big clearing in the middle of an ancient forest. In the center of camp(the clearing), there is a hole in which the dragons stash prey. They call this the food pile. There is also a little stream running along the edge.

20201021_080524.jpg

(Yes, the trees they live among are HUGE in the ancient forest)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In this RP, humans are a big threat. People have poisons, and long range weapons that they can use against the dragons. (Please do not make humans too over or under powered.)

Also, avoid killing people. Find different ways for the dragon characters to save them selves. Get creative!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please try to use quotation marks (" ") around what your character is saying. And italics (Italics) around what your character is thinking. If everyone uses the same strategy, it will make everything a lot less confusing. It isn't really important, though.
Remember that you can only control your own approved characters, not anyone else's.
You can not injure of kill anyone else's character without special permission from the character's owner. Always be kind. :)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

To make a character in this RP, you must fill out the form below, and wait for approval by (me). (I may not be very active, so I may also ask someone else to do this as well)

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Other:

(All dragons in the Blazing wing have the ability to blow fire, but nothing else. Dragons can have fur, feathers, scales, etc of any shape or color.) You can make as many characters as you can keep track of.

The average dragon is about the size of a pickup truck.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

If requested, I may create a different wing of dragons once the RP starts. The other wing will be able to breathe something besides fire. (First the Blazing wing must have a decent amount of members)

Please use the chat thread for any off topic chatting, and the archive thread to reference all the different characters in the RP.

(Chat thread
: Click Here )

(Archives
: Click Here
)

Tagging:

@RoosterWhisperer, @KaLe dA QuAiL, @black_cat, @Starburst, @Crestcrazy, @Crestcrazy2, @LittleBrownie, @Pullet Press, @Willowhisp, @CrazyCochin, @cluckmecoop7, @chicken3fly, @PioneerChicks, @birdlover2, @Butterscotchbitesfinger, @LittleFalcon, @chickenlittle21, @Animallover123456.
@everyone else who wants to join! :D

Have fun, and be kind,

-Alyssa

This is basically my first time creating an RP, so please point out anything that could be improved!

This RP is practically a copy of an earlier one I made (which was never started). Click Here to See Original Thread.

First Character:

Name:
Scarlet
Wing: Blazing Wing
Personality: She is commanding, and demands respect. You do not want to be on her bad side. Strong.
Physical Description: She has glimmering scarlet scales, with a golden plated underbelly. Big.
Other: (Looking for a mate)

Reading through this whole post should help make things clear and answer questions.

Last edited:
Name: Onyx
Personality: Smart and sarcastic. Very blunt. Good at hunting but not fighting.
Physical description: Jet black with iridescent blue/purple underscales and wing webbing.

Last edited:
Ooooooh I LOVE dragons! Mind if I join? Here's my character:

Name: Shimmer
Personality: Fiercely protective and EXTREMELY loyal to the Alphas and betas, also very good at fighting, but she lacks the patience to hunt well. Once you earn her trust, she will do everything in her power to defend you. If you manage to get on her softer side, she can actually be a very caring and gentle dragon. She is clever, deceptive, very attractive and good at manipulating others.
Physical Description: Mostly white, but has icy blue horns and claws, with ombre wings that fade from white to royal blue. Her scales shimmer in the moonlight, hence her name. Her eyes are also royal blue.
Other: She was born into a wing of Ice-breathing dragons, but was cursed with fire-breathing and abandoned by that wing. After being an outcast for over a year, she was accepted into the Blazing Wing. Despite her curse, she still has the appearance of an ice dragon. she is looking for a mate (if someone wants to RP their character having a crush on Shimmer, that's fine with me)

Last edited:
Ooooooh I LOVE dragons! Mind if I join? Here's my character:

Name: Shimmer
Personality: Fiercely protective and EXTREMELY loyal to the Alphas and betas, also very good at fighting, but she lacks the patience to hunt well. Once you earn her trust, she will do everything in her power to defend you. If you manage to get on her softer side, she can actually be a very caring and gentle dragon. She is clever, deceptive, very attractive and good at manipulating others.
Physical Description: Mostly white, but has icy blue horns and claws, with ombre wings that fade from white to royal blue. Her scales shimmer in the moonlight, hence her name. Her eyes are also royal blue.
Other: She was born into a wing of Ice-breathing dragons, but was cursed with fire-breathing and abandoned by that wing. After being an outcast for over a year, she was accepted into the Blazing Wing. Despite her curse, she still has the appearance of an ice dragon. (also, if someone wants to RP their character having a crush on Shimmer, that's fine with me)
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom