Hi. My husband bleached out a coop today that was housing a sick chicken. The chicken is fine now and back with her flock (which also received preventative treatment). Looking around at old posts, I saw that I should wait a month before putting any birds in the bleached coop. With the heat so terrible in Ohio right now, I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long before putting birds in the coop again. It would be nice if the heat would actually help with something. Can anyone tell me if I absolutely have to wait a month or there another way for me to determine when I can put chickens in the coop? Thanks!