blessed but money is tight

pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
Uuugh! Just wanted to vent for a moment. I hate it when money is so tight.but we are not going hungry and the bills get paid. Just sucks not having free money. I guess I am not being too grateful and not counting my blessings.anyone else just want to yell for a moment?
hu.gif

I felt guilty for buying a few work clothes and some stuff for the grandkids yesterday. Like you the food and bills are covered but not much extra.

It is tight here too. Can't believe how fast the money goes, and I don't waste it either. Utlities kill us, going to have to figure something else out. Cell phones are an evil necessity and going to have to do something about that too . . .we are on fixed income now and that didn't mean the bills went away. . .very stressful. Real Estate has slowed down too; thinking about giving it up at the end of this year unless something changes. It's a $1000 to be in for the year, and unless you make a decent income, and can do it monthly, its not worth it. Wear and tear on the car, that already is wearing out and I could just find a little part time job and be done with it. I do mini appraisals every week, and while they are only $50 to $100 each it helps alot for the extra groceries and pet needs around the house, or a movie once in awhile. I heard at a luncheon two weeks ago that Fannie Mae has so many foreclosuers she is not turning them loose because it will cause a national panic. More good news, and this BPO's I do, or the mini appraisals are basically on these type of homes. Illinois is in big trouble in the midwestern part.

Back
Top Bottom