1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blog for your chickens?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Eryn, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Eryn

Eryn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    So does anyone write a blog for your chickens? It seems like a fun project but I was wondering if anyone here does this? Would anyone actually read it? LOL

2. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    I don't know if anyone actually reads mine, LOL, but I do update from time to time.

the link is in my signature line below.

Oh, and welcome!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  3. Eryn

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I have looked at yours a bit arlee, I saw you mention the web cam so I went and took a look! The babies are sooo cute! It was actually your blog that got me thinking about it! [​IMG]

4. elliemb

elliemb Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2007
    Arlee, great job! Congrats on the egg! Isnt that just ridiculously exciting! My daughter and I were just watching your babies, busy little monsters!

5. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
    I have a blog about my chickens and other animals, my kids and our hobby farm in general. The link is in my signature. I love to blog!

6. Eryn

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I'm thinking I'm gonna start one! maybe I will start it on blogspot or whatever and then if I can actually get some readers move it over to its own domain later [​IMG]

7. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Carmilla has her own MySpace page, something new gets added almost every day [​IMG]
    The link is in my sig.

8. Eryn

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote:Omg her myspace page is soooo cute! I love how you wrote it up from her point of view! I replied to your PM btw! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by