1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

blog question again

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Godsgrl, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    I have a blog with blogspot.com. My mom emailed me about it, and here is what she asked:

I tried to comment on your blog about the brown bread recipe, but it wants me to choose a PROFILE before it will accept my post. It gave me choices like GOOGLE, AIM, and 3 or 4 others. I don't know what it means. Do you know?

Thanks for explaining this to us!

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    You can use different accounts from various sites around the internet to comment on Blogger blogs. It's supposed to be more convenient for the people who are trying to leave a comment, but it tends to be very confusing. [​IMG]
    If you want anyone to be able to comment and not have to go through the whole comment-posting drama, you can go to "Settings", click "Comments", and select "Anyone" from the "Who Can Comment?" settings. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save". This will let people post anonymous comments.

3. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Quote:Thank you so much, Kooshie! This will help tremendously.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by