Bloggers? And Hello! From Minnesota :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickenmamaof2, Aug 10, 2011.

1. chickenmamaof2

chickenmamaof2 New Egg

Aug 10, 2011
    Hey! I was wondering if any of you have blogs out there. I would love to follow some fellow backyard chicken lovers. I just posted about my ladies on my blog and it got me wondering and of course I headed here, because I've been using this forum forever for all my crazy questions. I've never posted because you guys are all so thorough! Anyway, my name is Rachel and I have 3 Barred Rock hens. I live in Minneapolis, MN and love my girls! Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone in Minnesota and any other bloggers! If you want to check out my girls or find out more about me you can visit me at http://therealistichousewife.blogspot.com/.

2. hcppam

hcppam Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't I know others do. [​IMG] Hi, from big bear, you'll love all the info you get here! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

4. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    [​IMG] Hello and welcome to BYC! I'm also from MN, but this is my first flock of chickens.[​IMG]. We brought them home last March through April.

5. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] from WA. [​IMG] glad you joined us [​IMG]

6. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us. I have a blog that's mostly about our animals & baking/cooking; you can get to mine by clicking on Website under my avatar. There are quite a few others on BYC that have blogs, too.

7. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined. [​IMG]

8. chickenmamaof2

chickenmamaof2 New Egg

Aug 10, 2011
    Thanks everyone, glad to be here officially. This place has been so helpful and now I'm seeing all of you are so nice, too! Weimarmama - I love your blog!

9. what's kickin' chicken

what's kickin' chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Missouri
    [​IMG] Hi [​IMG]

10. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Hi and welcome!
    My blog is in my siggy [​IMG], although havent posted about my chickies yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by