Hi everyone..I have a question. This is only my second hatch and I'm on Day 10. I am using a Brinsea Eco 20 EX I had a pretty successful first hatch from shipped eggs from a breeder. Well, I have another batch in from same breeder. I didn't candle the first hatch because she does not recommend it. I decided today to take a peek.. Well one of the Sussex eggs had a VERY clear blood ring, almost 2 rings all the way around the egg. So, knowing these are bad I decided to get rid of it. I cracked it open outside and saw nothing but the bloody ring and goop.. BUT soomething caught my eye on the ground and I feel sick about this but I saw a little tiny (grain of rice size) thing wiggling on the ground. Please tell me that this baby would not have been viable? UGH I feel horrible and I will never candle again! Also, the other eggs when I candled them for the most part looked like dark from the top to about 1/2 of 1/4 to the bottom Is that normal for this stage? Thanks for any input!