BLR and SQ White Wyandottes available for Feb/09

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by slybird353, Nov 20, 2008.

1. slybird353

slybird353 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    Finally and God willing we should be able to produce more orders of blr's this spring. We also have show quality white available. To truley appreciate a Wyandotte if to see a correctly typed one. We have that in our whites. The blr's in this country are still a work in progress lacking in type. We have been working hard on our line and have hatched out hundreds only to select the top 10 as breeders. We know that you will love our blr's.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I do love BLRW. Put me at the very top of your eggs list.

What breeders have you pulled your lines from?

I have a set of eggs going in the 'bator today. [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Can you please put me on your list for whites? Thanks!

4. Eggzactly

Eggzactly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    marietta
    Put me on the list for the Blue laced Red please...

5. slybird353

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    "What breeders have you pulled your lines from?" Great question and one that I feel should always be asked. My line can be traced back to the original importation of blrs from England. B. Netland and L.Barber first imported. Lucinada Van Faulkenburg drove halfway accross the country to get birds from Lowell Barber. Barber passed away his stock was sold at auction. Lucinda also imported from Canada (which was originally from England) As Lucinda was diagnosed with cancer she sold all her birds off at an estate sale where my friend Phyllis bought some of her stock. That is the blood line of our blrs in a nut shell. These are not hatchery birds at all. If you get caught up in the whole original importation line (I do not) we are as close as it gets. I think with more people working on this varity we might have something to show in about 5 or 6 years. In the mean time they sure are pretty bird to look at.[​IMG]
    Jesse

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Welcome to BYC from a fellow BLRW lover.

7. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Ok you can add me to the list!! That would make me 3rd on that list, right..... [​IMG]

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Please add my name to your list too.
    Patty Carson

9. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Put me down too please-for both varieties [​IMG]

10. slybird353

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    OOOOPS! I goofed up. We are selling chicks not eggs. My Apologies. Now to move this post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by