BLR and SQ White Wyandottes available for Feb/09

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by slybird353, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slybird353

slybird353 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    Finally and God willing we should be able to produce more orders of blr's this spring. We also have show quality white available. To truley appreciate a Wyandotte if to see a correctly typed one. We have that in our whites. The blr's in this country are still a work in progress lacking in type. We have been working hard on our line and have hatched out hundreds only to select the top 10 as breeders. We know that you will love our blr's.
    Jesse

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Where in FL are you located? Maybe I could pick up some instead of having to have them shipped? We're having a swap this weekend in Gainesville if you need to get rid of any.

3. K7 Menagerie

K7 Menagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    Bend, OR
    Will your chicks be sexed or straight run?

4. slybird353

slybird353 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    Our chicks are all strait run..sorry and Kelly if your up in Gainsville I could get you chicks in Jan/09 let me know
    Jesse

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Chicks would be great! What do you charge for them? Sure you don't want to come to the swap this weekend? [​IMG]

6. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I wasn't sure if you picked me up on the other thread. So I'll post again on this one.

Please put me on your list for the whites. Darn! [​IMG] On the other thread, I was the first one to post!

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by