BLRW Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Mar 29, 2011.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I am desperately looking for NON-Hatchery BLRW Bantams. I am willing to pay shipping on chicks, started, adults, or eggs. PLEASE PM me if you have any or have any leads!

Will pay via Paypal or I would also be willing to do an egg trade if you would like some Lavender/Porcelain, or BBS and showgirl eggs!

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I have some, pretty nice, DARK mahogany background, four splash pullets and a blue roo. They are Hattrick lines, reputed to be imported from Germany. Hatched late last summer. Lay almost as big asl LF. Roo is slow on the uptake, still a little pink in the comb, I put some in the bator but have not candled recently. A few weeks ago they were duds. I will be moving to the Virgin Islands some time this year, and likely will have to re-home mine when the time comes.

3. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Quote:What a gorgeous place to move! I am jealous! I would LOVE to buy them off of you when you are ready! PLEASE keep me in mind! I contacted Nikki at Hattrick but she sold out last year. I love the line she had. I would love to buy them all off of you if you choose to sell them!

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    It sure is!
    I most certainly will keep you in mind, not only for eggs, but for the birds too if I decide not to take them. I talked to the Ag Dept today, and the lady said it was no big deal to take birds down there. These might make the short list, to be honest. They really are spectacular. I should mention, some have very pale earlobes. Not sure if they are exactly white, but they are not red. I don't care. LOL. They aer gorgeous!

5. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Well either birds or eggs I want some so please keep me posted!

If anyone else has any I would love a few from different breeders/lines to work with!

6. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Hey look up Danny39. I am pretty sure he has some and he is soooo nice!!!
    His birds are really pretty!!!

7. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    OHHH Thanks for the hint! I deff will! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by