BLRW Cockerel for sale or trade in Kentucky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TubbyChicken, Aug 25, 2008.

1. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I have a BLRW cockerel for sale or trade...I'm in eastern Ky. Pickup only or willing to meet within 30 min.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Anybody?

3. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    I wish I could, but I already have one BLRW roo.
    He is awesome!
    ~Rebecca

4. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    im in virginia if you have any plans of coming this way I would be interested in him. I have one but always like to have 2-3 roosters per breed.

Brandon

5. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:Where are you at in VA?

6. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    Whats the bloodline on him? Are you going to Milton? oh yeah and how much or what were you looking for in trade?

7. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:I'm not sure of his blood line...I'm very new at this and had no intention of breeding, I was actually looking for pullets but when I picked him up it was getting very dark and upon closer inspection (and the helpful advice here) my suspicions were confirmed. I saw both of his parents and they were gorgeous and healthy. I'm sorry, that's all I know of his heritage.

I would love to go to Milton, but It's an incredibly long drive for me and I'm just not sure I can swing it. If you are interested I may be able to drive further than 30 min. out to meet you.

I paid 12 for him. I would love to trade for an Easter egger pullet, but I'm interested in any breed that lays well and is fairly tame.

8. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I wish I could keep him...He is gorgeous and much bluer in person. He's already so sweet and generous with the pullets.

9. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    I am in E-town, but I am going to Frankfort in Oct for a poultry show. I am interested in him and if you are looking for a pullet I several I could trade you. I raise mostly wyandottes.....oh and call ducks. I guess you should PM me...

10. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi,
    I am in cumberland, va which is an hour west or richmond. Just wanted to throw that out to you as this is my favorite breed and I only have one rooster right now. P.S. Also I could trade you a americauna pullet for him. She is only 2 1/2 months old but you have a selection to choose from but obviously im far away from you so if you find a home for him that is fine with me!

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by