BLRW cockerel, single comb

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, May 27, 2010.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    young cockerel, not crowing yet, just starting to grow hackles and saddle feathers. His color is a little lighter than shown, he is in the shade. His color as of now is a little bit reddish, not so auburn colored. He is pure Barber lines, hatched from JamesA eggs. Lots of great size, early development and good color from his line. Anyhow, anyone looking for a good project roo to try their hand at making Blue Laced Red Orpingtons from scratch, this might be just the roo you were looking for! Let me know if you want him. Local pickup preferred. I have never shipped a bird, but am willing to learn. I don't have shipping boxes, so you will have to buy one and have it shipped here if you want to ship him.

2. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Ahh Been watching for days. Looking for a Maran roo , or a java roo. This one is a nice looking little guy too. But then anything you got is super nice.

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    mannnnn.... I got the NICEST little copper blue cockere.. you can just have him since you are right over the hill. he is WAY too nice to eat. He is FULl bodied, plenty of leg feathers, already showing copper all down his neck, but not on his chest.

[​IMG]

4. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Awesome !

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Crowing

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    [​IMG]

I want that bird so bad. Do you think he'd do ok shipping across country? I don't want to kill him, that's for sure.

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    PM sent.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: