1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BLRW Hatching eggs for Pipe Dreaming

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by BlackwoodHollow, Apr 21, 2016.

1. BlackwoodHollow

BlackwoodHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    This is a classified for @Pipe Dreaming . I sent her what was supposed to be one dozen blue laced red wyandotte hatching eggs, but ended up being a lot more(not sure how many, exactly). She was an outstanding trader. Very kind and understanding. It took me much longer than I expected to collect and ship the eggs. All I asked for was shipping and materials, but she gave more than was asked. Awesome person all around. This classified is so she can leave an honest review.

If anyone else is interested, just let me know. I have so many eggs right now I am giving them away(eating eggs, NOT my BLRW hatching eggs, lol. Sorry if that caused any confusion). The parent stock is Foley cock bird over Slackwater's hens(the ones in the pic), and slackwater's cockerels over some Foley hens. We are getting between 4-8 eggs a day. You can post here or PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  2. am040608

am040608 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2015
    FINLEY WA
    How much are you selling a dozen eggs for??

3. BackyardMarana

BackyardMarana Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2015
    How much are you eggs ?

4. BlackwoodHollow

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    Hey, guys! Boy, demand really increased. lol We are a few about a month out right now, but I still want to do a dozen for $40 and $75 for two dozen. Shipped. This is for a very limited time and only for BYC members. In exchange for the discount, I would really appreciate an honest review of my shipping practices, etc. If you included pics, I sure wouldn't be hurt at anyone. [​IMG]
    I wish @Pipe Dreaming would get in here with those pics already! [​IMG] Where you at, girl? [​IMG] Thanks for the interest~!

Here is a link to my site(hatching eggs page).

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  5. am040608

am040608 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2015
    FINLEY WA
    Awesome! I'm definitely going to contact you once this hatch is done!

6. BlackwoodHollow

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    That sounds great! Let me know when, and I'll save you a place so you aren't waiting a month to get them after your hatch. [​IMG]

7. Pipe Dreaming

Pipe Dreaming Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2014
    Montrose, MI.
    I've received shipped eggs just three times. I can honestly say that these were the best packed eggs I've received so far. They all arrived safe and sound.. from GA to MI.
    [​IMG]
    Double boxed :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The recycled paper was an excellent source of padding between the boxes..
    [​IMG]
    The 2nd box...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love that the eggs are dated and also which pen they are from..
    [​IMG]
    She sent me a lot more than originally planned.. :)
    Thank you SO much! I've been wanting this breed for a couple years.
    I will update here how the hatch goes.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. BlackwoodHollow

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    Megan, you just made my day! Thank you for taking the time to post those pics.
    I'm so happy that you were happy with everything and they all arrived safe and sound.
    I can't wait to see how your hatch goes. I hope you and your family enjoy them. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Donald broome

Donald broome New Egg

Apr 24, 2016
    I love Blrw. Beautiful creatures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by