BLRW ***SOLD****

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by turbo, Oct 20, 2008.

1. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    I have 9 eggs I can ship this morning to the first person to PayPal $35 and post SOLD.

I am leaving for the post office in 1 hour. If no one wants them they will go in the bator.

I get $55 for a dozen but have 9 eggs to ship this morning for $35. Shipping is included in the price. The hens have been laying more eggs than expected.

You can visit my website at:

http://kycalls.webs.com/

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  2. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Wow, those are really beautiful...I can't get them right now...will you be selling eggs in the spring? Or do you have any chicks available right now?
    ~Rebecca

3. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    I will have eggs in the spring. I have some chicks but not enough to ship and stay warm. I might have some started birds I could let go if you are interested.

4. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    I'll take them if they're still available. It will increase my chances of getting a few chicks.

-Cindy in MA

5. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    That is so not right....I wanted them![​IMG]

6. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] Dangit......

7. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I am always a day late on these offers! Uh!!!!

8. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I should have some any day now!! I have 3 hens, 1 pullet, and 1 rooster! The guy I got them from said they were laying!!! I think they just need a few days to settle into a routine here. [​IMG] AND! They are separated out so as soon as they start laying they will be pure breeds!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    Harley's girl :

I should have some any day now!! I have 3 hens, 1 pullet, and 1 rooster! The guy I got them from said they were laying!!! I think they just need a few days to settle into a routine here. [​IMG] AND! They are separated out so as soon as they start laying they will be pure breeds!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh me first!!!!! Just email me. I will respond much faster that way. I have become so addicted to BYC now that I have my trusty Blackberry. I want, need some of those hatching eggs soooo badly. Please oh please! [​IMG]

10. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Oh me first!!!!! Just email me. I will respond much faster that way. I have become so addicted to BYC now that I have my trusty Blackberry. I want, need some of those hatching eggs soooo badly. Please oh please! [​IMG]

Got ya on the list! I only have 2 people ahead of you. I am really looking for them to get to laying........any second now! LOL [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by