BLRW?

Sep 30, 2021
Utah
So last fall I got what were labeled as BLRWs but turned out to be brown leghorns. My bad. Can anybody tell me from this pic if this could be a BLRW? She has yellow legs but she came from a "rare breeds" bin
IMG_20220222_145944.jpg

I would be happy with a Speckled Sussex or a Welsummer. I have always wanted a BLRW but honestly the last Wyandotte I had I didn't like. She was super flighty. I had to fetch her out of a tree every night and she never warmed up to me so it was a hassle

I just got two silver laced Barnevelders which are just as pretty as Wyandotte's and have a better attitude. So I will be happy either way

I would be happy with a Speckled Sussex or a Welsummer. I have always wanted a BLRW but honestly the last Wyandotte I had I didn't like. She was super flighty. I had to fetch her out of a tree every night and she never warmed up to me so it was a hassle
My Welsummers are flightly. More flighty than my Wyandotte's will ever be! I guess you never really know with these birds! 🤷‍♀️

My Welsummers are flightly. More flighty than my Wyandotte's will ever be! 🤷‍♀️
I have three welsummers right now that are very curious and pretty mellow. But I had one last summer that was the. worst. chicken. ever. I sold her and the guy forgot to venmo my money and I didn't even care. Good riddance to that chicken. If this one is a BLRW cross your fingers for me she isn't a pain haha

Back
Top Bottom