Blue Ameraucana boys MD

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I have two beautiful blue Ameraucana boys for sale they are great they are from www.whitmorefarm.com Will Marrow and Paul Smith and Lisa Cree lines but have been bred by Will for 4 generations. One person may have a hold on one of these boys but they might also not have one. These boys will be great they are 13 weeks and in with the whole big flock being weaned onto layer pellets. They do get a heat lamp at night but that could probably be taken away at this point. I am in Towson Maryland zip is 21204. Pick up or I will try and meet you somewhere. These are great blue egg laying chickens and will father beautiful chicks. I am asking $10 each.

Here is the light blue boy
DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0080.jpg

Here is the dark blue boy
DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

Thanks hope someone gets these boys I cannot keep roosters in my neighborhood. They will have to be sold on Craigslist but I would like for them to have good homes.

Henry

I am just gonna post these on craigslist they will go pretty fast I know no one can afford to take extra roosters right now. I will keep one on hold and only answer the craigslist responses tomorrow night if someone wants them on here they are yours.

YES!!!! only one left the other has a good BYC home
smile.png
thanks cottagegarden this guy will be very happy with your ladies I am sure!

Still need a home for one of these guys my Craigslist post is being weird so their is not a post up. I am depending on you guys
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks Paula I am really happy about the home for the dark guy cottagegarden has some beautiful ladies for him. I picked them up and they are getting quite big and meaty much larger then their pullet peers even though the pullets are heavier breeds.

Henry

Quote:
I wonder if she will name her cockerel Henry too?
lol.png

LOL I hope so she is going to be meeting me when I am on allot of pain meds from my Wisdom teeth so it should make for a pretty funny story me trying to catch a chicken all drugged up. I can't wait to meet her
big_smile.png

I can't think of a name!!! All the girls are named after gemstones except Paco and Omlet.
They were the first two chicks we ever hatched, and the kids named them...so you know how that goes. We have some very funny names.
Here's Jet and Jasper looking forward to meeting their new friend.
DSC_1458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom