blue ameraucana breeder

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by blue90292, Feb 15, 2008.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    there's a breeder on her that has beautiful blue ameraucanas. i can't seem to find the thread that has her website information. does anyone know who i'm talking about? i lost my blue ameraucana last evening and need to find a replacement. any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

michele

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  2. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Cynthia (speckled hen) used to breed them but she is no longer working with them. Try the Ameraucana breeders list . (it is a PDF file)

3. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
  4. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:no, it wasn't her. but pips has beautiful birds.

the breeder i'm thinking about had a website also and had beautiful birds with huge beards.

5. Keleka

Keleka Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2007
    West Bloomfield
    Michele,

Try emailing Paul Smith. I bought a blue ameraucana from him a few years ago at a show in Michigan. She was a good bird, and he drove from Texas to bring his show birds. He lives in Texas and hopefully can help you. I don't think he is on here, but he is on the ABC board. See here: http://www.ameraucana.org/PaulS.html

mailto:[email protected]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  6. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:that's wonderful to know. i actually did email him since he was the only texan on the list adam suggested. i hope to here from him soon. thank you for the suggestion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by