Blue Ameraucana Pullet or cockerel?

Yes, there are two of those. They’re a cross of cream legbar and isbars called ice cream bars...not sure if those are really a thing or not. Those two splash ones are roosters. Been crowing since 5 weeks old. Lol
Yeah, pretty blatant boy there..... That is a commonly used name for that cross, so as "real"as any, lol...

57F49589-A3F1-4B7D-BFAF-C5774C54732E.jpeg
6A58B34D-A130-4AE5-9E00-597B5F53AF48.jpeg
4BB96090-0384-444F-A52B-DCDF393EF3DB.jpeg
This is my olive egger - Marans crossed with splash wheaten Ameraucanas at 9 weeks old...similar blue but with some copper...does her comb look similar to yours? In love with this one and fingers crossed for a pullet!

View attachment 1791666 View attachment 1791665 View attachment 1791664 This is my olive egger - Marans crossed with splash wheaten Ameraucanas at 9 weeks old...similar blue but with some copper...does her comb look similar to yours? In love with this one and fingers crossed for a pullet!
Hi!

Beautiful bird and looking at her back feathers I would say for sure a pullet! Her comb is very similar in color to mine, what kept throwing me off is the 3 out of 9 roosters that stir things up a bit. Also I’m not fully convinced mine are 100% pullets yet bc of their saddle feathers, could just be part of their look since one of the three I know is a hen and she has them (just slightly) anyway yours definitely looks like a pullet! She’s beautiful!

Hi!

Beautiful bird and looking at her back feathers I would say for sure a pullet! Her comb is very similar in color to mine, what kept throwing me off is the 3 out of 9 roosters that stir things up a bit. Also I’m not fully convinced mine are 100% pullets yet bc of their saddle feathers, could just be part of their look since one of the three I know is a hen and she has them (just slightly) anyway yours definitely looks like a pullet! She’s beautiful!

Aww thanks! Love her too and don’t want to rehome. It’s my first time with pea combs so just learning as I go. Hope yours are pullets too:)

Back
Top Bottom