Blue and Black Australorp Chicks for Sale

BluRoo Farm OH

Songster
7 Years
May 30, 2016
Camden, OH
We are one of few breeders in the United States of Blue, Black and Splash Australorps.
We have 1-2 Month old Blue and Black Australorp Chicks for sale.
We also have a couple of Handsome, Proven Blue Australorp Roosters For Sale as well.
One is 3 years old. The other one is 1.5 years old. Both are great protectors of his
hens and very sweet.

Call or text me at (513) 716-0504.
IMG_4968 (4).JPG
IMG_4898 (2).JPG IMG_4755 (2).JPG

Sorry my reply is just to mark this thread so I can find it later this year when I get a chance to build a new incubator (mine died in a lightening storm and I decided to build a new one instead of fix the chicken or one.) do you by any chance ship eggs? If so I would be interested when I get ready to incubate again.

Sorry my reply is just to mark this thread so I can find it later this year when I get a chance to build a new incubator (mine died in a lightening storm and I decided to build a new one instead of fix the chicken or one.) do you by any chance ship eggs? If so I would be interested when I get ready to incubate again.
Yes. Just PM me when you are ready. Thanks, Tara

We are one of few breeders in the United States of Blue, Black and Splash Australorps.
We also have a couple of Handsome, Proven Blue Australorp Roosters For Sale as well.
One is 3 years old. The other one is 1.5 years old. Both are great protectors of his
hens and very sweet.

Call or text me at (513) 716-0504. View attachment 1035772 View attachment 1035800 View attachment 1035801
hens and very sweet.

Call or text me at (513) 716-0504. View attachment 1035772 View attachment 1035800 View attachment 1035801

Sorry, that I'm just now responding. We are in the middle of moving. and it's been a little hectic.
I don't have any hens available for sale. We will begin hatching again in early spring 2018.
Please check back then. Prices vary depending on age, sex and type.

Thank you,
Tara

Back
Top Bottom