1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue and Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs! Texas!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by danrut101, Nov 6, 2008.

1. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    I have some very nice Blue and Black Copper Marans from Wade Jeanne's line. I actually purchased these from Will Morrow who got his entire stock from Wade.
    Black Copper Marans eggs are $7.50 each.
    Blue Copper Marans eggs are $6.50 each.

Order 6 or more free USPS Priority shipping!
    Add $20 for Express. I recommend Express to everyone as it comes with Insurance and a guarantee shipping time of 2 days or less. Sorry, I can't be responsible for PO not doing their job on Priority.

Eggs are in the 6-7 color range. I will only send you my best eggs. The rest are for breakfast. My roo to hen ratio is 1 to 3.

If you want pics, email me at [email protected]. My photobucket skills aren't that good.

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    WHOOO HOO WILL MARROW !!!!!!!! His birds are beautiful his farm is SOOOOO clean and he has great biosecurity! I have visited his farm in person and can say these birds are of the best quality ! He also pastures everything on his farm its awsome and a beautiful place BUY THESE EGGS !!! I have some chicks from birds that peachick got from him they are great and very healthy if I had a bator I would buy these.

Henry

3. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Thanks Henry. Will was an excellent person to do business with.

I forgot to tell everyone that my birds are certified PT clean yearly by the Texas Pollorum Typhoid Test Lab. I also have my Texas Animal Health Commission(TAHC) license to sell live birds which requires me to have my birds tested monthly for AI and Salmonella(not sure on the spelling?). I have a monthly inspection by the TAHC to make sure my birds are healthy, so rest assured these are disease free birds.

Danny D

4. erin0415

erin0415 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    North Texas
    sent you an email

5. futurefarmer08

futurefarmer08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    near Sac. Ca
    Hello everyone,
    If you are looking for Blk Copper Marans hatching eggs, I really recommend Danrut 101. They arrived with no damage, and he was really helpful![​IMG] (Especially when I had a little problem with the USPS) [​IMG]

6. Chicken Woman

Chicken Woman Incredible Egg

Oct 16, 2008
    Montana
    I would love some but have to wait until spring. It is so cold here that IM afraid they would freeze. Keep me on a wated in march waiting list.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by