Blue and Black Plymouth Rock Bantams

Rock N' Faverolles

Songster
10 Years
Nov 8, 2009
I am reducing the number of breeds I am working with, mostly bantams, so up for sale are some good breeders. This auction is for One blue cock bird, 3 blue hens, and one black hen. I will ship as long as the temperature is around 85 degrees. Buyer to pay $15 for a box, and $50 for shipping. Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking.

44197_img_0578.jpg

Oh man David these are beautiful! Wish I had room for more breeds but I just need to focus on my faverolles. If your ever downsizing Favs shoot me an email though
wink.png

Henry

Quote:
Yes I can. I do have to order more boxes though. All I have left in stock are the Large fowl boxes.

Quote:
No, it is not advisable to ship all five in one adult LF box. You can put in two at the most.

So you might end up buying two LF boxes for four birds and one small bantam box for one.

Quote:
No, it is not advisable to ship all five in one adult LF box. You can put in two at the most.

So you might end up buying two LF boxes for four birds and one small bantam box for one.

What are you talking about? I have shipped a lot of birds and have never had a problem. Also, I am talking about 5 bantams, in one Large fowl box. A box that I have shipped up to 5 large fowl birds in before without a problem.

David

Back
Top Bottom