Blue and Black Plymouth Rock Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rock N' Faverolles, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Rock N' Faverolles

Rock N' Faverolles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    I am reducing the number of breeds I am working with, mostly bantams, so up for sale are some good breeders. This auction is for One blue cock bird, 3 blue hens, and one black hen. I will ship as long as the temperature is around 85 degrees. Buyer to pay $15 for a box, and $50 for shipping. Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh man David these are beautiful! Wish I had room for more breeds but I just need to focus on my faverolles. If your ever downsizing Favs shoot me an email though [​IMG]

Henry

3. barge

barge Out Of The Brooder

Jun 21, 2010
    Seymour, TN
    can you get all 5 in one box?

4. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:Yes I can. I do have to order more boxes though. All I have left in stock are the Large fowl boxes.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:No, it is not advisable to ship all five in one adult LF box. You can put in two at the most.

So you might end up buying two LF boxes for four birds and one small bantam box for one.

6. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:No, it is not advisable to ship all five in one adult LF box. You can put in two at the most.

So you might end up buying two LF boxes for four birds and one small bantam box for one.

What are you talking about? I have shipped a lot of birds and have never had a problem. Also, I am talking about 5 bantams, in one Large fowl box. A box that I have shipped up to 5 large fowl birds in before without a problem.

David

7. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I agree with Rock'N'Faverolles, their is no problem with shipping that amount of birds in a LF box. I have never had any problems at all.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by