Blue and Black Silkie boys for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jul 23, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I have 2 blue, as well as 3 black with off coloring in the hackles. The blues are $5 each, and the blacks are $3 each. All very nice boys....5 toes, good toe spacing, nice crests. Shipping is available for 3+ boys. They're 7+ weeks old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA: The grey boy is sold.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. Rachel's Hobby Hatchery

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    North West Michagan
    Do you have any female silkies that could breed to that Grey silkie that your selling? if not do you know sombody in MI that does? I want to start breeding silkies. I live near Travers City so I dont mind if the breeder is up state.

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery :

Do you have any female silkies that could breed to that Grey silkie that your selling? if not do you know sombody in MI that does? I want to start breeding silkies. I live near Travers City so I dont mind if the breeder is up state.

I don't have any pullets or hens for sale...at least not yet. I have a bunch of ladies in grow out pens but I'm waiting for them to mature a bit more before I start culling those. Silkie pullets and hens are hard to come by...not many breeders will sell them, and if they do they almost always pair them with a roo.​

4. Rachel's Hobby Hatchery

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    North West Michagan
    OK, I can wait a while. Like I said, Im looking to breed them anyway so I will buy a pair I just prefur starting with trios. How much would you sell a pair for? how much longer do you think it will be before you cull? Im not looking for show birds, just pets so quality dosnt really matter. I just like there tempernment & soft feathers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by