Blue and Black Silkie boys for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jul 23, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I have 2 blue, as well as 3 black with off coloring in the hackles. The blues are $5 each, and the blacks are $3 each. All very nice boys....5 toes, good toe spacing, nice crests. Shipping is available for 3+ boys. They're 7+ weeks old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA: The grey boy is sold.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. Do you have any female silkies that could breed to that Grey silkie that your selling? if not do you know sombody in MI that does? I want to start breeding silkies. I live near Travers City so I dont mind if the breeder is up state.

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery :

Do you have any female silkies that could breed to that Grey silkie that your selling? if not do you know sombody in MI that does? I want to start breeding silkies. I live near Travers City so I dont mind if the breeder is up state.

I don't have any pullets or hens for sale...at least not yet. I have a bunch of ladies in grow out pens but I'm waiting for them to mature a bit more before I start culling those. Silkie pullets and hens are hard to come by...not many breeders will sell them, and if they do they almost always pair them with a roo.​

4. OK, I can wait a while. Like I said, Im looking to breed them anyway so I will buy a pair I just prefur starting with trios. How much would you sell a pair for? how much longer do you think it will be before you cull? Im not looking for show birds, just pets so quality dosnt really matter. I just like there tempernment & soft feathers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by