Blue and Gold Serama Rooster. "One eyed Jack"

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BeardedLadyFarm, Apr 27, 2011.

1. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    I'm auctioning off "One eyed Jack" a Serama rooster. He was bred by Jerry's Seramas, and is a handsome fellow. He is about a year old, and I obtained him last fall. He does have 1 bad eye, which has neither improved nor deteriorated since I got him. He is mild mannered despite not getting handled much, and kind to his girls. I'm just focusing on more solid colors right now, and don't need this handsome fellow any more.

Blue is still quite rare in Seramas, so this could be an affordable way to introduce it into your flock.

[​IMG]

He can be picked up, shipped on his own, or combined with any other of my auctions OR "wishiwasjane's" Serama auctions. We breed them together. Check out her auctions!

I will try to get some better photos. He has nice dark blue lacing on his chest.

2. acme

acme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Is he and A B or C ? Nice bird, too bad about the eye [​IMG]

3. BeardedLadyFarm

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    He's either a large B or a C. I will weigh him this evening.

4. BeardedLadyFarm

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    So sorry for the delay. It's been a hard week to spend time with the birds!

I weight Jack tonight, and he is 497 grams, or a large B sized bird.

I do not have any pullets to offer with him, but I will be putting several pullets up for auction next week and could hold him for an additional week if you would like to bid on one of those as well.

Thanks!

5. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Ohhh, I just love this guy! So wish I would have had you bring him to Whitmore with yo, for me!! Can't afford the shipping or I would definitely bid!

6. BeardedLadyFarm

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    Quote:Well if you win him we will figure out a way to get him to you! I may be back out that way before long AND I need to get that rooster to Kat at some point.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by