Blue Andalusian (pure)eggs for sale NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlisa, May 3, 2008.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I have almost a dozen eggs right now from the last few days and can sell them for $25 shipped. My Blue Andalusians (1 Roo and 2 Hens) are penned separately and lay an egg or 2 each day.Some of them have been shipped to SC already and made the trip just fine. I'll collect over the weekend and be ready to ship out early in the week, as long as my 2 hens cooperate. PM me or email please. First one to pay will get them, (but I'll have more next week I'm sure.)
    Lisa

2. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    anyone? JJ from CC is happy with his so far, he bought some last week. I'd be happy to send you pix of the parents.
    Lisa

3. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Andulusians are a beautiful bird. Right now I have some in the incubator or I take you up on the offer.

4. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

wouldn't hurt to see some pics now;)

I'm waiting on some Banty White Wyandotte eggs to incubate and also some Banty Blue Lace Wyandotte chicks to arrive, trying to re-configure the coops & runs in my mind while the weather catches up w/my mind of what Spring should be like in Alaska...

I'm addicted, post pics...please!

5. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    okay-you asked for it.. I love taking photos! These were already in my photobucket album. here is Daddy Blue- his tail is not looking the best lately- I'm not sure, but I think the shelter is too close to the pen and he's rubbing it away possible or the 2 hens are whipping him into shape! hee hee... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

another one with 1 of his girls in the background...look at his comb and wattles! Wow!
    [​IMG]

when he used to live with all the others...last fall I think...
    [​IMG]

one of his girls when she was a little younger
    [​IMG]

when they were babies- last Spring.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. JestersEye

JestersEye Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Mullica Twp., NJ
    My 12-year-old son would like to try his hand at breeding and showing chickens for the local 4-H, in southern New Jersey. His is currently a member of the Atlantic County Livestock and Poultry club, and wants to pick a relatively unusual fancy breed. We've done some research on the internet, and we really like the look and description of the Blue Andalusian. We would be interested in acquiring 2 or 3 chicks to raise and breed, one rooster with one or two hens. I read somewhere that if you breed a splash (white) cock with a black hen, you should get all blue chicks... Couldn't you also breed a black cock with a splash hen and get all blues? We realize that we can breed two blues together to get a 1:2:1 probability ratio for all three colors. Are there any breeders out there with some chicks for sale?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  7. sadieH5836

sadieH5836 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 27, 2007
    Egg Harbor
    I just got 4 babies from chickenlisa this week and got to see her Blue Andalusians.
    They are georgous birds!!!
    So go ahead and get those eggs!

8. JestersEye

JestersEye Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Mullica Twp., NJ
    Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know... I had some difficulties finding a Blue Andalusian breeder that lived close enough to me in Southern NJ, to warrant the time and expense of a long drive.

Anyway, I finally decided to follow the advice of another BYC member and ordered some chicks from Meyers Hatchery. They should be arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I'll post some pics once the babies have settled in.

9. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Not to highjack the post, but is my Sir Blue an Andalusian? I see your Blue also has a spot of red on him like my Sir Blue...
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by