Blue Australorp eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I am taking pre orders for Blue Australorp eggs. As with other blue breeds you will get black and blue both. I don't have any blue or splash hens so all babies you hatch will either be black or blue.
    They are $25 per half dozen including shipping. If you want some please PM me.
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    These are some beatiful birds.I have seen them and they are awesome.Who ever gets them will love them.I am just waiting on the BLRW's to start laying.I want to be way up on that list!

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Thanks, James! I am anxious to start getting eggs from those too!

4. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Would you happen to have any pictures?

5. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Not at the moment but I can take some today if it's nice out.

6. UrbanMama

UrbanMama Gone Country....

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Robin....definitely put me on the list! I've been thinking about adding some Blue Australorps....can't resist! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:You got it, Kelly! You are gonna get the very first batch! Congrats!!! [​IMG]

8. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. The Monkey Mama

The Monkey Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    Robin, do these lay as well as the regular black australorps?

I love my australorps and I have a total addiction to blue chickens, so these sound right up my ally - though DH may kill me - I am edging close to 100 chickens in my back yard right now LOL! Of course, we are selling some and eating some, but I may need to wait a couple of months to order anything else until some of these are gone. He has been a very patient man, but even he has his limits! LOL!

I bet I'll be contacting you in a month or so for some of these eggs though - if you keep a wait list, add me to it please. [​IMG]

Kelly

10. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Kelly, I don't know how well these are going to lay because I havn't had any blue hens to see. I am thinking they should but just can't say for sure.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by