Blue Back pheasant eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kartking22, May 20, 2010.

1. kartking22

kartking22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    This sale is for a dozen Blue Back pheasant eggs. I always have too many eggs so you can always ask for more if you need them. Price for shipping is the same up to three dozen eggs. Please ask for shipping prices for more than this.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    So these are $3 a dozen?

3. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    I bought eggs from Kartking, and they were lost by the PO for 11 days... even after that, they arrived in perfect condition and none broken, and 38 of 50 are going into lockdown tonight! Also, before my eggs were found, he offered to replace them at shipping cost, so I have a second batch in the incubator now. Awesome BYC seller, highly reccommend him!

4. cathunter10

cathunter10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Piedmont, MO.
    I also bought eggs from this person verry good to deal with eggs arived in exellent shape the man done every thing he said he would do.You cant ask for more.
    Bill

5. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    What do these pheasants look like?

6. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:yes, this is tempting me to pull out the bator!

7. dutchhollow

dutchhollow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    SW IA
    They look like ringnecks (that is what they are), they have more of the pretty light blue feathers on their back then 'normal' ringnecks, the major difference to me was that they are quite a bit smaller and they are flighter. We purchased 1100 grown ones two years ago when we ran out of birds too early (hunting preserve). They are nice birds and are very attractive (If you like ringnecks).

8. kartking22

kartking22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Thanks for all of the kind words Bill and Angela. I try to do my best to send eggs to customers and so far, I have a perfect shipping record. Over 25 dozen shipped so far with NONE cracked or broken. I stand behind my eggs and will replace them at my cost if need be.
    $3.00/dozen is only .25 cents per egg. If you have a bad hatch and only half of the eggs produce a chick, you are still getting chicks for .50 cents a piece. The local feed store here is selling pheasant chicks for $2.25 each. That's equal to buying 9 eggs and only having one of them hatch. My hatch rate so far this year is about 65% and I am overfilling my bator because you guys aren't buying more of them. Gee, what else am I supposed to do with them?

9. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I just candled mine tonight and so far 24 for 24. [​IMG]
    The packing job was excellent and the eggs are very nice.

10. renegaderidgefarm

renegaderidgefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    What's the trick of hatching pheasant eggs? I can hatch anything that I put in my incubator but I just don't have any luck with pheasant eggs. I'd like to have some pheasant!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by