Blue Bearded Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Tropical Chickies, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Bearded blue, black, and possibly splash Silkies 1-2 weeks old. I am NPIP & AI certified 58-1461-E. Siblings have taken CH Featherleg, BB, BV, and RV recently. Chicks are from my show winning and show quality pens. These little ones will be gorgeous with big crests, fluffy cushions, and fully feathered legs.QUALITY bred towards the Silkie Standards of Perfection.

You can see lots of pictures of my flock at www.TropicalChickies.webs.com

YOUTUBE videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalChickies?feature=guide. You can also check out my

FACEBOOK page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tropical-Chickies/330409883652288?sk=wall&filter=1

$15 each. Local pick up or shipping for $65 which includes an approved USPS shipping box.

Paypal to: [email protected]

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. ChickenLeg

ChickenLeg Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2012
    how far are you from orlando florida?

3. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I am 15 mins from dowtown Orlando.

4. ChickenLeg

Feb 15, 2012
    I don't know how long you plan on having the chicks for? but one of my best friends goes to college in florida at FCC, and his dad lives in orlando. His springbreak is in the next month and I need to contact him first to make sure he's coming back to TN for the break (his mom lives here and takes care of their farm). But if he is, which Im hoping, he can purchase one for me and bring it back. I already know he wouldnt mind, because last time they came back to TN they brought a lamb in the car haha! But I'll contact him tomorrow because its too late tonight, and I'll get back to you ASAP! I really hope this works out because you have beautiful birds and I'm in dire need of a silkie, and yours look better than anything around my neck of the woods.

5. ChickenLeg

Feb 15, 2012
    Hey I spoke with my friend's older brother. He said that their spring break begins march 2nd, but they havent really talked
    to their dad about coming up to TN yet. Though he did say they want to come back up to TN for the break and they will speak with their dad this week. So I'll let you know as soon as I get word from them. I hope all the silkies aren't gone before my friend gets back in touch with me! But if they are then no hard feelings [​IMG]

6. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I am hatching pretty steadily here, so I should have some if and when you're ready :)

7. ChickenLeg

Feb 15, 2012
    sounds great! if something happens and they decide not to return for spring break, then I'm going to save this link because their school year ends in may and they could bring one back then if you still continue hatching (i would hate to wait that long but Id rather wait til then if i have to and get one from u, because the ones around here arent nearly as nice as your flock)

8. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Thanks so much for the compliment [​IMG] Hope it works out for you!

Many thanks,
    Monique

9. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
  10. ChickenLeg

Feb 15, 2012
    Gorgeous birds! I clicked "like" on your facebook page so we can stay connected, I'll be sure to inform you as soon as i figure out my friends travel plans [​IMG]
    (im truly hoping they come back to tn for break!) I'm all excited now, I can't wait to have one in person [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by