Blue, Black and White Silkie Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dyob, May 15, 2010.

1. dyob

dyob Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Conroe, Texas 77303
    For sale Blue, Black and White Silkie Hatching eggs. 50% hatch Blue and the other 50% hatch Black and White chicks. These birds feathers appear to be hair. they have black skin and are excellent sitters.

2. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

your auction doesn't say how many eggs are for sale.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. dyob

dyob Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Conroe, Texas 77303
    Just learning how to do this on this web site and probably not very good at it yet. I sell hatching eggs. Usually ship 13 in a 3 day delivery box for $30.00 plus 14.70 shipping. Usually takes a week to ship after I receive the check. The problem I have with Silkies is they sit constantly so have to stay on top of gethering eggs. I have one that even though I take her eggs daily she still sits that golf ball. I don't have the heart to tell her it want hatch. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

4. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Before posting another auction...make sure it is in the hatching eggs section...you will get more hits [​IMG]

5. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

It was mostly wishful thinking on my part. I have some "teenager" EEs and the broody girls (some silkies, 2 frizzles, a Buff Orp, 2 OEGB bantam BBreds, and a Blue Slate Turkey) have been hatching some babies, so I now have 15 teenagers and at last count 11 babies -- some BOs, a couple of BBred babies, and a few teeny tiny black bantams I'm guessing may be a cross between the OEGB females & either the black frizzle or the straight feathered bantam cochin, and one tiny little at least part Silkie (sweet face & feathered outer toe; so still could be cochin) that's very pale yellow and blue. They're darling... [​IMG]

6. dyob

dyob Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Conroe, Texas 77303
    Thanks for the heads up, learning as I go. Next weekend, I'll try again in the right spot. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by